Crest, Pro Health, Advanced Fluoride Toothpaste, Gum Protection, 5.1 oz (144 g)
Best By: February 2025
- Date First Available: July 2020
- Product Code: CRR-97659
- UPC Code: 037000976592
- Package Quantity: 144.58 g
- Dimensions: 18.3 x 3.9 x 4.8 cm , 0.17 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Protects Against Areas Dentists Check Most
- Patented Stannous Fluoride Technology
- Fluoride Toothpaste for Anticavity, Antigingivitis and Sensitive Teeth
- Protects Against & Helps Reverse Gingivitis in 4 Weeks
- Cavities - Gingivitis - Acid Erosion* - Sensitivity - Plaque - Tartar - Whitening - Freshens Breath
This toothpaste contains ActiveClean Crystals™ for advanced stain protection.
Advanced gum protection:
- Provides Crest Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste's highest level of protection against plaque bacteria to help keep gums healthy.
- Protects against & helps reverse gingivitis in 4 weeks.
- Aids in the prevention of cavities
- Helps prevent gingivitis
- Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth ot cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
*Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitive.
- Adults and children 12 yrs. & older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Do not swallow
- Children under 12 yrs.: ask a dentist
|Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.16% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity, antigingivitis, antisensitivity toothpaste|
|Glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium hexametaphosphate, propylene glycol, PEG-6, water, zinc lactate, flavor, sodium gluconate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium saccharin, trisodium phosphate, stannous chloride, xanthan gum, PVP, carrageenan, blue 1.|
When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth.
Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
See your dentist regularly.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.