Best By: July 2024
- Date First Available: June 2021
- Product Code: CET-10305
- UPC Code: 302994103058
- Package Quantity: 170.1 g
- Dimensions: 15.9 x 7.7 x 5 cm , 0.2 kg
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Doctor Recommended Sensitive Skin Care Brand
- Skin Protectant
- Baby's Sensitive Skin
- Soothing Calendula
- Dermatologist Tested
- Protects Baby's Delicate Skin and Prevents Dry, Chafed or Cracked Skin
- Trusted by Dermatologist For 75 Years
This clinically proven formula contains restorative allantoin to gently protect baby's delicate skin. Natural calendula and a unique blend of soothing moisturizers provide relief from dryness for 24 hours. Safe to use on all affected areas.
5 Fold Baby Protection
- Skin Barrier
Cetaphil is recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians.
Cetaphil Baby is dedicated to expert care for your baby's delicate skin.
- Temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns.
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin.
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
Apply as needed.
|Allantoin 0.5%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (shea) oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, caprylyl glycol, citric acid, glycerin, glycine soja, (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, methylpropanediol, panthenol, pantolactone, phenoxyethanol, polyisobutene, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl, taurate copolymer, sorbitan oleate, tocopherol, water.|
For external use only.
When using this product: do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on: deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.