Best By: February 2026
- Date First Available: June 2021
- Product Code: BBT-02456
- UPC Code: 079656024562
- Package Quantity: 266.16 ml
- Dimensions: 21.7 x 7.4 x 4.8 cm , 0.32 kg
Frequently purchased together
- 100% Mineral Based Sunscreen Lotion
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- Pediatrician Tested
- Tear Free
- No Oxybenzone & Parabens
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- No Octinoxate
- Active - Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended
- Recommended as an Affective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn.
Sun safety directions:
- Apply 1 oz.
- Wait 15 min.
- 2 hr Reapply
- Cover up!
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 4.5%, Zinc Oxide 6.5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients : Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, isohexadecane, butyloctyl salicylate, octyldodecyl citrate crosspolymer, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, lauryl peg-8 dimethicone, c30-38 olefin/isopropyl maleate/ma copolymer, sodium chloride, ethylhexyl methoxycrylene, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, peg-8, alumina, glycerin, sodium citrate, tocopheryl acetate.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
May Stain some fabrics.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.