RSP Nutrition, Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate, 4.6 lbs (2.09 kg)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: July 2022
Shipping Weight:2.84 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: RSP-00713
- UPC Code: 858491007134
- Package Quantity: 4.6 lb
27.9 x 20.3 x 20.3 cm , 2.4 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 28 g Protein
- 5 g BCAAs
- 4 g Glutamine & Glutamic Acid
- 160 Calories
- 51 Servings
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Protein Powder Mix
RSP Whey The Science
RSP Whey has been formulated to be the optimal, anytime protein supplement for active individuals. Created using four premium protein sources, RSP Whey is the scientific way to support lean muscle growth, optimize training recovery and initiate immediate and sustained muscle protein synthesis. RSP Whey is manufactured using only cold process ultrafiltration, minimizing the risk of protein denaturation and helping preserve naturally occurring peptide fractions that benefit your body. RSP Whey allows you to focus completely on your fitness goals without worrying about the quality of your protein.
What You Get
Premium Source Protein
- Each serving of RSP Whey delivers a full 28 g of highly bioavailable protein from a premium protein blend.
Rapid & Sustained Amino Acid Release
- Formulated using a combination of fast, medium and slow digesting proteins, RSP Whey is the perfect formula to deliver an immediate and prolonged release of naturally occurring amino acids.
Great Taste and Mixes Easily
- A premium protein demands a premium flavor, and RSP Whey delivers with an exceptional, authentic flavor experience that mixes easily.
What You Don't Get
No Amino Spiking
- RSP Whey is created using only high quality, premium proteins and never uses cheap amino acid fillers.
No Gluten, Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- RSP Whey contains no gluten, artificial colors, or preservatives so you can focus on your goals and worry less about unnecessary "extras" in your protein
No Inferior Proteins
- RSP Whey features only highly bioavailable proteins and contains no inferior proteins with incomplete amino acid profiles or poor bioavailability.
Directions for RSP Whey: Add one heaping scoop of RSP Whey in 6-8 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Mix until powder is completely dissolved.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirement with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, maltodextrin, dutch process cocoa, whey protein hydrolysate, natural and artificial flavors, purified sea salt, soy lecithin, sucralose, acesulfame k.
Contains: Milk and soy.
If you have any health conditions, are pregnant, breast feeding or taking medication, ask a physician before use. Keep out of reach of small children.
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Notice: Use product as a supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
- Should not be used as substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (41 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 51|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||4 g|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 Calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|Approximate Amino Acids Per Serving|
|Aspartic Acid||2455 mg||**|
|Glutamic Acid||4879 mg||**|