Kosette, Sanitizer Wipes, Alcohol-Free, 20 Wipes
- Expiration Date: January 12 2022
- Date First Available: December 24 2020
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: IMI-21029
- UPC Code: 8809705210293
- Package Quantity: 20 Count
14.7 x 10.3 x 3 cm , 0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Made in Korea
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria
- Multi-Purpose Disinfectant
Safe for all, our alcohol-free formula effectively disinfects hands and surfaces with Benzalkonium Chloride cloth.
"Safe for Everyone, Everywhere"
Use these tissues to wipe: hands, door handles, elevator buttons, toilet, toys, and any contaminated surfaces.
Non-Toxic - Created with safe ingredients you can trust.
Safe for Skin - Gentle and non-irritating on the skin.
Alcohol Free - Made with Benzalkonium Chloride, just as effective as alcohol.
Travel-Friendly - Keep clean on planes, public transit, anywhere.
Use: Instant hand antiseptic to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- Do not flush
|Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%||Antiseptic|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, phenoxyethanol, glycerin, sodium benzoate, polysorbate 20, disodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid.|
For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Hypersensitivity symptoms such as erythema, itching and dermatitis happen
- Skin irritation happens
Do not use:
- In combination with soap or antibacterial cleansing agents.
- The product for a long time in the same area as swelling, inflammation or sickness may occur due to absorption through the skin.
When using this product:
- Avoid using repeatedly in the same area, skin irritation may occur.
- Avoid getting into the eyes (if contact occurs, was well with clean water).
- If following abnormal symptoms persist, discontinue use: Irritation around the eyes, ears, mucous membranes, including the mouth, skin irritation, and rashes.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read the directions and warning before use.
Avoid freezing and excessive heat 40° C (104° F).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.